This hydrophobic face mask is made from 162 gsm Weatherlite™ polyester for increased protection and Respira™ for a soft breathable inner. The technical nature of the Weatherlite fabric repels unwanted moisture whilst still allowing the wearer to breathe relatively freely.
Please note this is not a surgical grade mask and should not be considered for front line defence. It functions well as an added measure against viral contagion if the usage instructions below are adhered to.
• Wash at 60° and steam iron before first use.
• Wash and iron after every use thereafter.
• Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
• Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
• Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands as recommended above.
• To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask).
• Replace monthly for best practice & protection.